Tuesday, January 29, 2013

M.I.T.M.A. (Missing in (too much!) Action)

It's been a while, but I finally have time to sit down and update my little corner of the internet. First thing, I had to update my background to reflect the cold, snowy winter we're having here in New Brunswick!

My family has been crazy busy the last couple of months with the purchase of a house and all that comes with moving. To make matters even busier, we bought my in-law's house (my husband's childhood home). It has an attached granny suite, which the in-laws moved into. So while packing up our mobile home, we were also helping them get the granny suite ready and moving them over. We moved the majority of our stuff just a week before Christmas, and then it was the mad dash to get unpacked and organized for the holiday. Once Christmas was over, life was all about moving the last of our stuff out of the old place and getting it cleaned up and ready to be occupied (we're doing a rent-with-an-option-to-buy deal with a guy Jeff works with).

So, that's what's been keeping me away from the computer. Now that I have some spare time again, I promise to reply to some inquiries I've gotten on here in the last several weeks... sorry for the delay! I'm also really excited to share photos of my new craft space that's almost finished here in the new house. I've always dreamed of having my own craft room, and this space totally exceeds my wildest dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment