Monday, June 4, 2012

Sorry about the mess!

For anyone who may have stopped by more than once over the last few days, I want to apologize for the ever-changing layout and background images. I'm trying to come up with a unique look for my little corner of the internet, and I'm still trying to get the hang of all the coding and behind-the-scenes stuff :)

That's one of the reasons I haven't had much to share the last week or so, been busy working elsewhere on the computer. I am in the middle of a couple of knitting projects I hope to share soon, as well as organizing a team for the 2012 Ravelympics. Oh, and in my sewing life, I've been trying to get my Singer 411G's tension to work properly, and I have all the pattern pieces cut out for a super cute bucket hat for my youngest by Oliver + S.

3 comments:

  1. a comment on the layout. you might want to make your "readable" section (which right now is white overlaid) wider. it's narrow enough at present that when it moves (and your background doesn't move with it) it's really distracting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ack, the coding and behind-the-scenes stuff drives me crazy too, but I confess, I kinda like the challenge of it. It's like learning how to talk to webpages. LOL! If you need any help from a fellow New Brunswicker, you can always pop by my bloggie to chat. I use blogger too.

    BTW, your bag in your previous post is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, thanks for the feedback, ladies! Back at it today!

    ReplyDelete