Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Aww, an Award?! For Me?!


So I got online today to find a new comment on my blog from Yzo at Chez Roo, a great little blog I discovered via the Sew Obsessed group on Ravelry.  She was passing along the Liebster Blog Award, which is a fun way to show some love for your favourite small blogs (those with less than 200 followers). Thank you, Yzo!

Here are the Liebster Blog Award rules:
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog
2. Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you
3. Copy and paste the blog award on your blog
4. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed (see below)
5. Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog


I went through my list of bloggers I follow, and most of them have well over 200 followers, but I do follow 4 great little blogs that are, well, littler (like me)!


1. The Monkeys and Me. I've known Niecey online for almost 10 years, we first met via an attachment parenting forum at the old TLOL forums (how many of you remember that old stomping ground?!). I had the pleasure of meeting her and her husband once, many years ago, when our oldest kids were still babies. She's a wonderful, eclectic, homeschooling Do-it-Yourself-er.


2. Dog Named Banjo. Robyn makes the cutest little PodPillows (for propping up iPods and other little technical devices), and also shares her other crafty endeavors.


3. Heartstrings and Hobbies. Jeanna is a really good online friend of mine, one of the few people I've met online who I've added to Facebook :0) She's an awesome person with one of the best eyes for photography I know. If you're looking for some inspiration, or just want to oogle great photography and some of the cutest kids ever, you should check her out!


4. janlynn-sewmore. I ran across Janlynn's great little blog very recently during a Google search for information on my vintage Brother machine. Janlynn has her super-cute blue twin brother machine.


So there you have it. If you're reading this, I hope you'll take time to check out these great blogs!


1 comment: