Wednesday, January 18, 2012

12 in 2012

So, it seems as though bloggers everywhere are participating in the Day Zero Project, where they create 101 goals they hope to accomplish in the next 1001 days. I love the concept, but honestly don't think I could come up with 101 ideas. So I've decided I'm going to do my own version: 12 in 2012. Twelve things I'd like to accomplish this year.

1. Post on my blogs more consistently. At least 2-3 posts per week between the two

2. Find time and space to get back to scrapbooking

3. Make myself a knitted sweater

4. Reach my weight-loss goal

5. Read at least one good book per month

6. Take a family vacation

7. Pay off our debt (credit card and line of credit), and have a month's expenses in savings

8. Bring my camera with me everywhere I go (and use it every day!)

9. Figure out a system to keep up with the housework

10. Start saving towards our own piece of land

11. Learn how to play the piano

12. Streamline our homeschooling to be more efficient


OK, there you have it. My 12 for 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment